mistakes

 

it's been several years now. I've been on a roller coaster ride, up and down of life, once I felt like I could do anything, and in the next part I couldn't even move an inch.

I've been to so many places. all of them draw a mark on my skin, on my head. so many negativities. I couldn't even be proud of myself. I've lost all emotions.

life has been hard. I thought I was doing good. but I think today I've come to realize that let myself fall again and again. Where am I now? I'm still further away from my dreams.

is it worth it to lose all the opportunities ive had before? to take this path that i myself is uncertain, and unreliable of? was it worth it to shut down the advice and hopes of my parents? 

and all that i know, it lead me to this day.

until i figure it out, ill be stuck in this mess and forever will devour it as my mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rindu.

FINALLY,......

achieve